Many of us unknowingly suffer from poor gut health and the unpleasant symptoms that go with it such as bloating, constipation, diarrhea, and inflammation. Poor gut health can become a complex issue, and has been linked to nearly every health condition.
In this 19-page instant download you will learn all about the causes of poor gut health and what you need to know to start repairing and regenerating healthy, gut flora. Download instantly and discover 10 super simple ways that will gently and naturally help to restore good gut bacteria. You will also learn about fermented foods and how adding gut-friendly foods to your current diet helps to improve your overall health right away. Include a 3 Day Gut-friendly Menu & Recipes.
Download is PDF and includes:
- The Causes of Poor Gut Health
- How To Assess Your Own Gut Health
- Lifestyle Habits That Affect Gut Health
- How Fitness Improves Gut Health
- 10 Must-Haves For Good Gut Health
- 6 Ways To Feed Your Gut
- Fermented Foods For Gut Health
- How Much Do You Need
- Fermented & Gut-Friendly Food Checklist
- Cococnut Water Kefir Recipe & The Benenfits
- 3 Day Menu & Recipes For Gut Better Health
- Created by certified Functional Food & Health Coach
Questions? Just message me!
10 Ways To Repair Gut Health
The 10 Ways To Repair Gut Health is delivered online and contains digital products. You will require Adobe Reader (or equivelant PDF reader) to view the download.
Before starting any new health or diet program, consult your GP or Health Practitioner to see if the program is suitable for you.